Care Quality Commission
Bailey Employment Services Limited t/a Bailey Care Services is registered with The Care Quality Commission (CQC). This means that all our offices along with being compliant to recruitment industry standards also adhere to the compliance of the care industry standards when supplying staff, using the same policy and procedures as we would when providing our own care services.
The Care Quality Commission are the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England. They make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve. Below is a copy of their stated purpose, role and values, should you wish to see their full information please visit www.cqc.org.uk
- We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
- We register care providers.
- We monitor, inspect and rate services.
- We take action to protect people who use services.
- We speak with our independent voice, publishing regional and national views of the major quality issues in health and social care.
- Excellence – being a high-performing organisation
- Caring – treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Integrity – doing the right thing
- Teamwork – learning from each other to be the best we can