Job Reference: AOBAILEY27
Salary: £8.50-17.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
We are seeking trustworthy and reliable Care Assistants to work in both residential and nursing homes in and around Oxfordshire.
You will be a passionate and dedicated care and support worker looking full or part time employment. You will be responsible for delivering high quality person centred care to service users ensuring their wellbeing and encouraging their independence. . .
Care Assistant Role includes;
- Serving meals and completing resident records
- Carrying out personal care
- Changing beds
- Completing care plans and daily notes
- Using hoists, stand aids and slide sheets to move and transfer residents safely.
- Helping residents to bed.
- Participating in activities.
- Assisting residents with feeding and completing all necessary documents.
In addition you will get an excellent holiday pay - accrued every hour that you work
Flexible Working Hours - We can accommodate the hours that you want to work
Induction Training - A full and thorough induction is held within our office with additional training available. This training needs to be completed before start date.
Shifts hours are Monday - Sunday from
08:00 - 20:00
08:00 - 14:00
14:00 - 20:00
20.00 - 08.00
Requirements and Qualifications
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Overtime Available
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Weekend Work