Job Reference: EBDEMEB
Salary: £8.50-14.50 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Higher weekend rate
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
We are seeking trustworthy and reliable Care Assistants to work in Nursing homes, specialising in Dementia care in Eastbourne
Salary £8.50 - £14.50 per hour. Paid Weekly
Holiday Pay - Accrued every hour that you work
In-house Induction Training
Flexible Working Hours - We can accommodate the hours that you want to work, full or part time
Day Care Assistant
- Carrying out personal care
- Serving meals and completing resident records
- Changing beds
- Completing care plans and daily notes
- Using hoists, stand aids and slide sheets to move and transfer residents safely.
- Helping residents to bed.
- Participating in activities.
- Assisting residents with feeding and completing all necessary documents.
Induction Training is held within our office with additional training available. This training needs to be completed before start date.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Enhanced DBS Required
- NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent is greatly desired
- Experience with the care or medical industry would be highly beneficial
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £8.50 to £14.50 /hour
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)