Job Reference: MKCAME1
Salary: £8.50-16.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
CARE ASSISTANTS NEEDED
Who We Are
Bailey Care Services is a privately-owned company which specialises in providing professional staff to residential, nursing and all other homecare sectors across the south of England and South East Wales. We have offices covering the counties of Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, West Sussex & South East Wales.
• Established 2004 – Over a decade of experience.
• Privately owned business.
• Specialists in providing professional care and support staff
• Support for clients with physical disabilities and terminal care.
• Flexible services.
• Branches covering Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, West Sussex, South coast & South East Wales.
• CQC audited.
• Services for adults and the elderly and those with long-term medical conditions.
• Co-ordinated relationship with the NHS.
• Friendly staff offering companionship, personal support & rehabilitation
We are looking to recruit trustworthy and experienced Support Worker to work in care homes in the Wiltshire area. Shifts times and days worked are flexible.
Bailey Care Worker Benefits
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Competitive sleep in allowance.
• Enhanced rates for night shifts, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Mileage allowance.
• Accrued holiday pay.
• Free training updates with certificates provided.
• Manual handling courses and refreshers.
• Pension contribution.
• Free uniform.
• Full induction for all new starters.
Please call Gemma Nye on 01225 898232
Bailey Care Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Pension Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Weekend Work