Job Reference: MKCDER
Salary: £9-16.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
**We are recruiting**
Qualified Residential Support to work in Residential Homes situated in the Wiltshire areas.
We are looking to recruit Day Residential Support Workers who use innovative, who are dynamic and highly motivated. You need to have an excellent understanding and experience of working and supporting adults with severe learning disabilities and complex needs.
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional personalised care and support and enjoy making a difference to people lives, we would like to hear from you today.
Bailey Support / Care Worker Benefits
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Competitive sleep in allowance.
• Enhanced rates for night shifts, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Accrued holiday pay.
• Pension contribution.
• Free uniform.
• Full induction for all new starters.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)