Job Reference: MKCH222
Salary: £9-16.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
ARE ASSISTANTS NEEDED
We are looking to recruit trustworthy and experienced Care Assistants to work in a residential location in the Chippenham area. .Experience in Autism and Epilepsy is essential.
Day and Night shifts are available
Bailey Care Worker Benefits
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Mileage allowance.
• Accrued holiday pay.
• Free training updates with certificates provided.
• Manual handling courses and refreshers.
• Pension contribution.
• Free uniform.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Pension Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work