Job Reference: MKGOATACRE
Salary: £8.10-12.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
***Care Assistant required***
We are looking for a Care Assistant on behalf of our client.
Do you want a rewarded career? Do you have good communication skills? Do you have a caring nature? Then we want you.
Tasks will include;
Manual handling duties
Ensuring cleanliness of equipment
Training is included.
All successful candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
Bailey Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Overtime Available
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work