Job Reference: NW5234
Salary: £10.06-18.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Higher weekend rate
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Care and support workers required
We are looking for experienced Care and Support workers to work around the Newport area working on a temporary basis around a variety of different Care settings.
This is a fully flexible role where you can pick and choose your shifts to work around your own availability.
You will be looking for a fully flexible role where you can choose your own hours to work around your own commitments.
Working for Bailey Care you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the service users lives whether you are assisting with personal care, helping them with their daily routines or assisting them to go shopping and access the community.
You will be following Care and Support plans to be able to support each individual in a person-centred way enabling them to be as independent as possible and to live their lives to the fullest
You will be an experienced Care or Support worker with a passion for making a difference in people’s lives.
You will enjoy working in different services around the area in a role where no two days are the same.
You will be a hardworking and motivated individual and be able to hit the ground running in each service, and to be able to adapt to each service user’s preference.
Why choose Bailey Care Services?
- Weekly pay from £10.06-£18.00 shift dependant.
- Holiday pay to be paid as and when you want it.
- Shifts ranging from days and nights to weekends.
- Flexible working hours around your own availability.
- Free uniform.
- Induction and refresher training.
- 24 hour on call support.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide sponsorship as we are a temporary recruitment agency.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change