Job Reference: PEHCC1
Salary: £10.60-12.60 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Higher weekend rate
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Home Care Assistants
£10.75 - £12.75ph
Bailey Care Services are working alongside a well-established, high quality care provider in the Crewkerne area. We are currently looking for experienced Home Care/Dom Care carers who are looking for a new permanent opportunity.
The company offer excellent training and development opportunities along with flexible working options whether you be looking for part time or full time. You are paid for contact time and for time spent travelling along with mileage and there are other shift enhancements available.
The purpose of the role is:
· To provide exceptional care at all times with clients and promote a positive image of the company to the service users’ families and other professionals.
· To promote independence wherever possible, providing support whilst maintaining clients’ dignity
· To uphold clients’ rights including gaining consent for all support provided
· To report concerns in a timely manner to the appropriate person
It is essential that you are a driver with access to a car daily. Full induction programme along with shadow shifts will be given.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change