Job Reference: WRBRIGHTON
Salary: £9-14.70 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Exciting things are happening at Bailey Care!
Due to popular demand we're branching out to Brighton & Hove and we're looking for a team of passionate Care Assistants to grow with us.
If you consider yourself to be caring, dedicated and friendly, and you are able to use your own initiative then we would love to hear from you.
You will be working in a variety of well-established Nursing, dementia and residential care homes as well as services specialising in learning and physical disabilities, in areas including:
Delivering high quality person centred care to service users ensuring that they lead fulfilling lives.
You will engage in daily activities to promote the service users health, wellbeing and encouraging their independence.
Working for Bailey Care you will receive;
- Weekly Pay
- Free In-house Induction Training with a qualified trainer
- Flexible Working Hours – We can accommodate the hours that you want to work, full or part time, days or nights.
- Free Uniform
- 24 Hour On-Call Support from our local and friendly consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A DBS check is essential – which will be completed in our office
- Experience within Health and Social Care is desirable.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Overtime Available
- Pension Scheme
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work