Job Reference: AOBAILEY17
Salary: £8.20-17.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
We are seeking trustworthy and reliable Care workers to work in both residential and nursing homes in and around Oxford area.
Immediate Starts Available .
Salary £8.20 per hour
Holiday Pay - Accrued every hour that you work
Flexible Working Hours - We can accommodate the hours that you want to work
Shifts hours are Monday - Sunday from
08:00 - 20:00
08:00 - 14:00
14:00 - 20:00
20:00 - 08:00
Day Care Assistant Role includes;
- Serving meals and completing resident records
- Carrying out personal care
- Changing beds
- Completing care plans and daily notes
- Using hoists, stand aids and slide sheets to move and transfer residents safely.
- Helping residents to bed.
- Participating in activities.
- Assisting residents with feeding and completing all necessary documents.
Induction Training - A full and thorough induction is held within our office with additional training available. This training needs to be completed before start date.
Requirements and Qualifications
- DBS Required
- NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent is greatly desired
- Experience with the care or medical industry would be highly beneficial
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Overtime Available
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Weekend Work