Job Reference: BC121021
Salary: £9.20-18.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Higher weekend rate
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Care and Support Worker Required
This role is perfectly suited for someone wanting extra work, that will fit around their schedule and other commitments or someone who is looking for a position with flexible hours.
We need a dedicated individual who is passionate in providing care and support to service users within the Wiltshire area.
You will be comfortable working in different residential and nursing homes in the Wiltshire area, working flexible hours.
You will be able to deliver high-quality person-centred care to service users, enabling them to live a fulfilling life.
You will partake in daily activities designed to promote the health and well-being of the service user; and to encourage the service users’ independence.
Why choose Bailey Care Services?
Bailey Care Services offers successful candidates:
- Full Training
- Flexible Working Hours – works around your own availability, so you decide when and where you work
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay – starting at £9.20 per hour
- Shift Premiums – on weekends and bank holidays
- Free uniform
Keep Calm and Care On!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Carer Reward Scheme
- Driving licence required
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Epilepsy Trained
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Medication Trained
- Oncall Support
- Pension Scheme
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change