Job Reference: NW130522
Salary: £10.06-18.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Care Worker and Care Assistant
We need a dedicated individual who is passionate in providing care and support to service users within the Newport area.
For this role you will need to be a UK resident; as we are a recruitment agency, we are unable to offer sponsorships.
You will be able to deliver high-quality person-centred care to service users, enabling them to live a fulfilling life.
As an agency, we offer temporary, flexible hours around your own availability. Ideal for those looking to pick up additional hours, around other commitments.
We require a minimum of 6 months support/care work experience, to ensure that service users receive the best support with day-to-day living and care from our staff.
Benefits of registering with Bailey Care:
- Weekly Pay starting at £10.06 per hour
- Shift Premiums - bank holidays and weekends
- 24/7 on-call support
- Free Uniform
- Pension scheme
- Free DBS
- Holiday Pay
- Induction and Refresher training
- Referral scheme – refer a friend to register with us, for the chance to earn £50!
- Blue Light Card - discount scheme for key workers, on shopping, entertainment and many more!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Pension Scheme
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Shift Premiums
- Weekend Work
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change