Job Reference: NW22062022
Salary: £10.06-18.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Care Worker Needed
Are you a trustworthy and reliable individual?
Are you experienced in support and care work?
Looking to work flexible hours?
We currently have a vacancy for a Care Worker in the Newport area.
For this role you will need to be a UK resident; as we are a recruitment agency, we are unable to offer sponsorships.
In this role you will be able to provide service users with the best care possible, dependant on their needs and requirements.
For this client, you will be working in a nursing home setting, with service users with mental health conditions; predominantly, this will be Alzheimer's and dementia.
The service itself has, large well-tended gardens, with a variety of sweet-smelling plants and flowers; perfect for service users, to enjoy and relax whilst outdoors.
As this role involves working with potentially vulnerable individuals, a minimum of 6 months care experience is essential.
You will be partaking in activities, designed to enrich and encourage service users’ independence; enabling them, to live as much of an independent life as possible.
Bailey Care offers successful candidates:
- Induction and Refresher Training
- Flexible Working Hours – works around your own availability, so you decide when and where you work
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Free DBS
- Weekly Pay – starting at £10.06 per hour
- Shift Premiums – on weekends and bank holidays
- Free uniform
- Blue Light Card - a discount scheme especially for key workers!
Start your next adventure with Bailey Care Services today!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Pension Scheme
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change