Job Reference: NW230622
Salary: £10.06-18.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Care Worker Vacancy
Bailey Care Services is currently recruiting for a Care Worker in Newport.
For this role you will need to be a UK resident; as we are a recruitment agency, we are unable to offer sponsorships.
We are looking for a caring, experienced, and dedicated individual for the role of a Care Worker.
In this role you will be able to provide service users with the best care possible, dependant on their needs and requirements; partaking in activities, designed to enrich and encourage service users’ independence.
For this particular client, you will be working in a residential care home, with elderly service users, who have mental health conditions and limited mobility; including, dementia.
The service arranges in-house activities and entertainment for the service users; including, exercise classes to help with mobility, and maintain well-being.
You must have a minimum of 6 months experience in care/support work and be comfortable working across various care settings.
Bailey Care offers successful candidates:
- Induction and Refresher Training
- Flexible Working Hours – works around your own availability, so you decide when and where you work
- Holiday Pay
- Free DBS
- Weekly Pay – starting at £10.06 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Blue Light Card - a discount scheme especially for key workers on shopping, entertainment and more!
- Shift Premiums – on weekends and bank holidays
- Free uniform
Don't waste time, apply today!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Pension Scheme
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change