Job Reference: EBDAYSEA
Salary: £8.50-12.50 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Day Care Assistants
Immediate Starts Available
We are seeking trustworthy and reliable Care Assistants to work in both residential and nursing homes in Seaford
Salary £8.50 - £12.50 per hour
Holiday Pay - Accrued every hour that you work
In-house Induction Training
Flexible Working Hours - We can accommodate the hours that you want to work, full or part time
Day Care Assistant Role:
- Carrying out personal care
- Serving meals and completing resident records
- Changing beds
- Completing care plans and daily notes
- Using hoists, stand aids and slide sheets to move and transfer residents safely.
- Helping residents to bed.
- Participating in activities.
- Assisting residents with feeding and completing all necessary documents.
Induction Training - A full and thorough induction is held within our office with additional training available. This training needs to be completed before start date.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- DBS Required
- NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent is greatly desired
- Experience with the care or medical industry would be highly beneficial
Bailey Care provide care services in Eastbourne, Worthing, Wiltshire, Oxford, Poole and Newport.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £8.50 to £12.50 /hour
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Pension Scheme
- Weekend Work