Job Reference: EBEASTNGT
Salary: £9.50-14.50 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Night Care Assistants
Immediate Starts Available
We are seeking trustworthy and reliable Care Assistants to work in both residential and nursing homes in Eastbourne and the surrounding area.
Salary £9.50 - £14.50 per hour
Holiday Pay - Accrued every hour that you work
In-house Induction Training
Flexible Working Hours - We can accommodate the hours that you want to work, full or part time
Night Care Assistant Role
- Carrying out personal care
- Changing beds
- Completing care plans and daily notes
- Using hoists, stand aids and slide sheets to move and transfer residents safely.
- Helping residents with starting their morning routine and assisting them to bed.
- Assisting residents with feeding and completing all necessary documents.
Induction Training - A full and thorough induction is held within our office with additional training available. This training needs to be completed before start date.
Requirements and Qualifications
- DBS Required
- NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent is greatly desired
- Experience within the Care Sector essential
Bailey Care Services opened in Worthing in February 2014 and we are now supplying many Care Homes within the Eastbourne and surrounding area.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Apprenticehsip/Qualification gaining opportunites
- Flexible working hours
- Induction Training
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work