Job Reference: MK0001
Salary: £8.40-16.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS AND SUPPORT WORKERS NEEDED
We are looking to recruit trustworthy and experienced Support Workers and Health Care Assistants to work in supported living services (Learning disabilities) and care homes in the local area. Shifts times and days worked are flexible.
Bailey Care Worker Benefits
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Competitive sleep in allowance.
• Enhanced rates for night shifts, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Mileage allowance.
• Accrued holiday pay.
• Free training updates with certificates provided.
• Manual handling courses and refreshers.
• Pension contribution.
• Free uniform.
• Full induction for all new starters.
Bailey Care Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Call us on 01225 898232
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work