Job Reference: MKFAR10
Salary: £9-16.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
****We want you****
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you passionate about making a difference to people’s lives?
- Would you like to choose how often you work?
- Do you have a positive attitude?
- Would you say you are loyal and committed?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Are you enthusiastic and motivated?
- Do you have at least 6 months care experience?
Bailey Care Services are currently recruiting experienced, reliable and trustworthy care workers to join our team. We are looking for carers to work in several locations in the Faringdon area.
If you answered yes to all of the above, then we would love to hear from you!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Pension Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work