Job Reference: MKNTCA1009
Salary: £8.50-16.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
At Bailey Care we have an exciting opportunity!
Located in the leafy outskirts of the beautiful city of Bath, our client is perfectly positioned not far from the city centre yet quiet and peaceful with expansive gardens and sweeping views over the Bath valley.
Originally built in 1904 as the home of a French lord, the building maintains much of its original period character whilst having been fully refurbished to modern standards.
The aim here is to offer our residents personalized care in a caring, homely environment.
Our client offers chiropodist, massage therapist and hairdresser visit regularly and other health specialists as and when required for individual needs, and organises a range of weekly activities from singing and music with professional singers and musicians, visits and recitals from children at the local schools, classic film sessions, Bingo, games and gentle exercise with trips to places of interest around Bath several times a year.
We are looking for Health Care Assistants to;
- Act as a key worker for a group of residents ensuring continuity of care and clear communication with families.
- Assist residents in their personal care including washing, showering, dressing and toilet needs.
- Assist in setting tables, serving and clearing of meals and preparing light meals for resident’s supper.
- Have regards to individual’s emotional wellbeing and to communicate in an appropriate manner at all times.
- Encourage the residents in the taking of decisions in matters which affect their quality of life.
- Participate in the activities for residents in which they can join and which will enhance their quality of life.
- Uniform provided
- No experience necessary as full training will be given.
Please call Tiffany Hazell or Chloe King on 01225 898232
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Onsite Canteen/break room
- Pension Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work