Job Reference: NECC001
Salary: £9.40-9.70 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Higher Night Work rate
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Healthcare Assistant - Newport - Nights
Pay Rate: Mon - Thurs Nights £9.40, Fri-Sun Nights - £9.70ph
Shift patterns vary between: 19:00 - 7:00
Position: Temporary (On going)
Do you have at least 6 months care experience?
Have you worked with the elderly in a residential/nursing home setting?
Do you believe you could have a positive effect using person centred care?
If you think this is you, keep reading!
Typical Job Responsibilities:
- Getting to know residents interests and needs to provide excellent person centred care.
- Ensuring the highest standards of care are maintained by supporting /assisting with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing and all other aspects of daily living.
- Assisting residents around the home.
- Assisting senior staff and managers with other adhoc duties
Bailey Care Services are recruiting on behalf of a number of residential and nursing homes in the Newport Area. Our clients are looking for people with a caring, friendly and motivating personality to inject enthusiasm and creativity into the lives of people whom they support.
- Free training (Both practical and theory based)
- Free uniform
- Enhanced hourly rate on Weekends, Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year
- Additional work opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work