Job Reference: PEHCA13052
Salary: £10.20-16.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
£10.20 - £16.00 per hour
Days, Nights, Weekends
Bailey Care Services
We are currently recruiting Temporary Healthcare Assistants for our client based in Branksome. These temporary positions will be based in a residential home with some dementia care. The home itself is modern and bright with a very home-from home feel, there are amazing views and local amenities and bus routes are close by.
- Identifying the needs and abilities of our residents and delivering person centred care.
- Providing personal care and encouragement.
- Supporting residents to remain as independent as possible.
- Working in a team to create a co-operative, friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the home.
- A genuine desire to make a positive impact on the lives of the residents.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- To follow guidelines to support service users to make decisions and promote their independence.
- To support residents to maintain their rights, dignity, privacy and respect.
- To work flexibly to meet resident's needs, ensuring support is provided, as required. Support and further clarification will be provided by the management team where a change outside of usual day-to-day support may be necessary.
- To work with and follow procedures and guidelines as specified by management and other professionals involved, as required.
- To maintain accurate, clear and concise written and numerical records, in respect of the resident you support.
- To support residents in taking their prescribed medication in accordance with their medication administration records, policies and procedures.
- To communicate and engage effectively with all people involved within the resident's life.
- To contribute to improving the quality of support provided through working with others.
- To report any areas of concern regarding the resident that you support to the management team
Why work with Bailey Care Services:
- FREE enhanced DBS check
- FREE uniform
- FREE induction
- FREE training
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Holiday accrued over time with each day worked
- Flexible work patterns
- Multiple opportunities for shifts
To find out more, apply with your CV today!
To be successful in your application you MUST have at least 6 months experience within a social care setting and be currently living in the UK.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Oncall Support
- Pension Scheme
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Shift Premiums
- Weekend Work
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change