Job Reference: PEHCAD
Salary: £9.60-15.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
*** HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS, WANTED ***
At Bailey Care Services, we provide Health Care Assistants to several different care providers across Dorset.
We currently have a high demand in the BH22 area for days, nights, weekends and bank holiday shifts. If you have a minimum of 6 months experience in the care sector and want the freedom to work when you want, get in touch with your CV today and let's make it happen.
What we’re looking for:
- 6 months experience in Health Care
- A positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Professional and caring work practices
- Ability to record accurate health care records
- An understanding of safeguarding vulnerable people
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel around the local area (a full UK driving licence would be beneficial but not essential).
Apply with your CV today, or you can call our Dorset office on 01202 308 950 for an informal chat.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working patterns
- Induction Training
- Refresher Training
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change