Job Reference: MKNTSE1009
Salary: £8.50-16.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
At Bailey Care we have an exciting opportunity!
Located in the leafy outskirts of the beautiful city of Bath, our client is perfectly positioned not far from the city centre yet quiet and peaceful with expansive gardens and sweeping views over the Bath valley.
Originally built in 1904 as the home of a French lord, the building maintains much of its original period character whilst having been fully refurbished to modern standards.
The aim here is to offer our residents personalized care in a caring, homely environment.
Our client offers chiropodist, massage therapist and hairdresser visit regularly and other health specialists as and when required for individual needs, and organises a range of weekly activities from singing and music with professional singers and musicians, visits and recitals from children at the local schools, classic film sessions, Bingo, games and gentle exercise with trips to places of interest around Bath several times a year.
We are looking for seniors to;
- Take responsibility and assist the Management in securing and sustaining the home for the residents, and to promote a caring environment through the highest standards of professional practice to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of the residents.
- Assist the Management in ensuring that each resident receives appropriate care to his or her individual needs.
- Assist the Management in ensuring that the home is run as efficiently as possible without putting at risk the care of residents.
- Assist the Management in ensuring that all required records, care plans and medication records are maintained and that these records retain to a high degree of accuracy.
- Act as the senior member of care staff on duty.
- familiarise yourself with written care plans, Health & Safety information all policies and procedures in the Home.
- Must have NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
- Uniform provided
- Full training will be given.
- Opportunity to gain a qualification for level 2,3,4 and 5 in Health and Social care.
- Overtime increase £2 on weekdays £3 on weekends
- Time and a half paid Easter Monday, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- 5.6 weeks a year holiday including bank holidays.
- Lunch is offered on long day shifts.
Please call Tiffany Hazell or Chloe King on 01225 898232
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Pension Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work