Job Reference: MKSSW1401
Salary: £9-16.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Every now and again you get an opportunity that is too good to be missed.
To provide high standard services that support and assist people to achieve maximum independence by meeting daily living and personal requirements as set in the person-centred care and support plan, taking into consideration the individual preferences and cultural context. To work with other members of the team to provide a high quality and effective service which demonstrates value for money.
All our carers will have previous care and/or support work experience before they begin their employment with us and we provide them with a full induction, moving and handling training and additional e-learning training and support to enable them to work with all of our clients.
Working for Bailey Care you will receive;
- Weekly Pay
- Free In-house Induction Training with a qualified trainer
- Flexible Working Hours – We can accommodate the hours that you want to work, full or part time, days or nights.
- Free Uniform
- 24 Hour On-Call Support from our local and friendly consultants.
Please call Tiffany or Chloe on 01225 898232
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Pension Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work