Job Reference: MKSWCA1
Salary: £8.40-16.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS NEEDED.
Who We Are
Bailey Care Services is a privately owned company which specialises in providing professional staff to residential, nursing and all other homecare sectors across the south of England and South East Wales. We have offices covering the counties of Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, West Sussex & South East Wales.
• Established 2004 – Over a decade of experience.
• Privately owned business.
• Specialists in providing professional care and support staff
• Support for clients with physical disabilities and terminal care.
• Flexible services.
• Branches covering Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, West Sussex, South coast & South East Wales.
• CQC audited.
• Services for adults and the elderly and those with long-term medical conditions.
• Co-ordinated relationship with the NHS.
• Friendly staff offering companionship, personal support & rehabilitation
We are looking to recruit trustworthy and experienced Support Workers and Health Care Assistants to work in supported living services (Learning disabilities) and care homes in the Swindon area. Shifts times and days worked are flexible.
Bailey Care Worker Benefits
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Competitive sleep in allowance.
• Enhanced rates for night shifts, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Accrued holiday pay.
• Free training updates with certificates provided.
• Manual handling courses and refreshers.
• Pension contribution.
• Free uniform.
• Full induction for all new starters.
Call us on 01225 898232
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Overtime Available
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work