Job Reference: MKWILL25
Salary: £9-16.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
NIGHT CARE ASSISTANTS NEEDED
• Established 2004 – Over a decade of experience.
• Privately owned business.
• Specialists in providing professional care and support staff
• Friendly staff offering companionship, personal support & rehabilitation
We are looking to recruit trustworthy and experienced Night Care Assistants to work in a supported living location in the Swindon area..Experience in Mental Health would be an advantage
Bailey Care Worker Benefits
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Mileage allowance.
• Accrued holiday pay.
• Free training updates with certificates provided.
• Pension contribution.
• Free uniform.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Refresher Training
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work