Job Reference: POSWCHWK26
Salary: £9.15-18.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Higher weekend rate
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
We are currently recruiting Support Workers for a temporary on-going basis to work in Christchurch.
You will be supporting adult individuals with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour, Autism, and other Mental Health issues.
You will provide personal care, assist with day to day tasks such as meal preparation, take part in activities, and provide support within the community.
- Free training (Both practical and theory based)
- Free uniform
- Enhanced hourly rate on Weekends, Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year
- Additional work opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
Experience of working with Learning Disability and Challenging Behaviour, Epilepsy or Breakaway skills are advantageous.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Carer Reward Scheme
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Pension Scheme
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work