Job Reference: POSWWAWK26
Salary: £9.15-18.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Higher weekend rate
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
We are currently recruiting Support Workers in Wareham.
You will be supporting adult individuals with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour, Autism, and other Mental Health issues.
You will assist with day-to-day tasks, personal care, and mental preparation, domestic cleaning, accompany to hospital appointments and provide general support within the community.
This is a temporary on-going opportunity with working hours varying between 07:00 - 22:00.
- £9.15 - Mon - Fri (Days)
- £9.99 - Mon - Fri (Nights)
- £10.70 - Sat/Sun (Days)
- £12.10 - Sat/Sun (Nights)
- £18:00 - Bank Holidays
- DBS Clearance
- Experience working with Learning Disability and Challenging Behaviour
- Epilepsy or Breakaway skills would be advantageous
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Carer Reward Scheme
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Pension Scheme
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work