Job Reference: WR050520
Salary: £9.40-15.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Are you looking for a new challenge..
We currently have a client based in Littlehampton, a small residential home for adults with moderate to severe learning disabilities and who may also have physical disabilities, sensory impairment or specific health needs.
The right candidate will be assisting individuals with their day to day life, you may be asked to help with the following tasks...
*assisting with personal care, dressing and helping with meals.
*assisting with activites. Assisting with outings such a shopping and meals out.
treating clients with respect and dignity at all times and in line with the person centred approach.
You will engage in daily activities to promote the service users health, wellbeing and encouraging their independence.
Shifts available are as follows:
Working for Bailey Care you will receive;
- Weekly Pay
- Free In-house Induction Training with a qualified trainer
- Flexible Working Hours - We can accommodate the hours that you want to work, full or part time, days or nights.
- Free Uniform
- 24 Hour On-Call Support from our local and friendly consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A DBS check is essential - which will be completed in our office
- Experience within Health and Social Care is desirable.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime Available
- Shift Premiums
- Weekend Work