Job Reference: WRWORSUP
Salary: £9-14.70 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a team of dedicated people working to support a group of adults requiring specialist learning and physical disability support across various different residential services in the Worthing area. We offer flexible shifts, weekly pay and free in-house training. Initially on a temporary basis with the potential to move on to a permanent position.
Delivering high quality person centred care to service users ensuring that they lead fulfilling lives.
You will engage in daily activities to promote the service users health, wellbeing and encouraging their independence.
You’ll be supporting service users out in the community by attending activities such as bowling, cinema, shopping ect as well as attending appointments
Working for Bailey Care you will receive;
- Weekly Pay
- Free In-house Induction Training with a qualified trainer
- Flexible Working Hours – We can accommodate the hours that you want to work, full or part time, days or nights.
- Free Uniform
- 24 Hour On-Call Support from our local and friendly consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A DBS check is essential
- NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent is greatly beneficial
- Experience within Health and Social Care is desirable
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- 24hr Oncall Support
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Overtime Available
- Pension Scheme
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
- Refresher Training
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work