Job Reference: WT048
Salary: £10.20-14.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Bank Holidays
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Are you passionate about providing truly person- centred care?
The position is perfect for you!
- Competitive rates of pay starting at £10.20
- Weekly pay, holiday pay and more
- Lots of local work
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability
- Free uniform, DBS and training
- Overtime and permanent jobs available
- Minimum 6 months experience
Just a little about us. Bailey Care were established in 2014, specialising in the support of local services and have an excellent reputation within the community. We have partnered up with highly regarded local and national organisations who are dedicated in finding Support Workers, Domestic Assistants, Cooks, Care Assistants and Kitchen Assistants for well-established care settings in the Worthing area.
Don’t wait! Join us today!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Enhanced DBS clearance required
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Induction Training
- Oncall Support
- Overtime Available
- Pension Scheme
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Refresher Training
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change